Home » Lectures & Workshops, Sports & Wellness
Free Beginner Parkour “Urban Ninja” Class | UC Berkeley
SF Parkour hosts a free Beginner’s Parkour Class at noon on the second Saturday of each month. It is geared towards first timers and lasts 1.5 hours.
Location: Each month the location rotates through Sunnyvale, UC Berkeley and the Embarcadero in SF. Please check the SF Parkour Facebook page to make sure you have the right date and location before heading out.
The emphasis will be on controlled progression and will cover: philosophy of parkour, training, conditioning and safety tips, and basic movements such as vaults, landings and rolls. Taking photos/videos at this session is discouraged. Attendees are also welcome to hang out, continue training, or have an open jam after the class ends.
- The scheduled dates and times will be adhered to unless otherwise specified due to holidays, conflicting events, special events, visiting guests, etc. This way attendees can plan well ahead of time.
- All ages, sexes, and experience levels are welcome. Ages 18 and under must have parental permission.
- Beginners are always welcome and can get help at any of the sessions.
- Each of the sessions will include warm ups, help for beginners, conditioning and training, open jamming, cool downs, and clean-up time.
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move freely in, a good pair of running shoes, and bring along some water.
Categories: Lectures & Workshops
, Sports & Wellness
Address: University Dr, Berkeley, CA
Submitted by Michie