Free Uber/Lyft/Cab Rides Home (Bay Area) on 4th of July (2021)
San Francisco Bay Area |
GJEL Accident attorneys are hooking you up with a free cab ride home on 4th of July to help save you from a DUI and needing their services in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento.
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it up to $15.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions.
Valid for Uber, Lyft or Cab ride home up to $15 (limited supply)
July 4, 2021
Take a Cab Ride on GJEL this 4th of July from July 4, 2021 at 5:00PM and July 5, 2021 at 11:00AM
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, Fresno or Sacramento.
- Rides should be taken between July 4, 2021 at 5:00PM and July 5, 2021 at 11:00AM
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- You must have a valid drivers license to participate
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than July 10th, 2021.
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Limit one reimbursement per Paypal email address
- Participants are limited to participate in one reimbursement program per year
- The maximum value of $15.00 anywhere in participating areas.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
- Claim a “ticket” in advance – RSVP on Eventbrite
- After the event is over, the instructions will be sent for you to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than July 10, 2021.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.