Free Uber/Lyft/Cab Rides Home (Bay Area) on 4th of July (2023)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco Bay Area |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
In the past there were multiple ways to get free rides home with different law firms footing the bill, but for 2023 it’s much more limited with only free rides within Solano County
Free Uber, Lyft, And Cab Rides By Wells Call Injury Lawyers
- Rides must be in Solano County
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on the day of the holiday and 10 am the next morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $25.00 anywhere within Solano County.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
- Within 10 business days, you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo ID via mail to our office. We will mail you a check for your reimbursement of a qualifying submission within 30 days of the holiday. – Wells Call Injury Lawyers, 521 Georgia Street, Vallejo, CA – (866) 493-1427
- Submissions are limited and will fill up fast, so don’t delay submitting your reimbursement.
- Learn more at Eventbrite and wccbc.com