Free Cab Rides Home on 4th of July at the Bay Area | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco Bay Area |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
GJEL Accident attorneys are hooking you up with a free cab ride home on 4th of July to help save you from a DUI and needing their services in the Bay Area, as well as the Tri-Valley area (Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon, and Danville), and Sacramento.
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride, Uber, or Lyft home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
Register to claim your reimbursement and be automatically emailed the instructions. Registration coming soon.
If you want to check to see if your area is included please call 1-866-218-3776.
Take a Cab Ride on GJEL this 4th of July from Thursday, July 4, 2019 at 5 pm to Thursday, July 5, 2019 before 10 am.
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a cab ride home if you’ve been drinking. Pay for the cab up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it.
- Rides must be in the Bay Area area, San Jose, Oakland, Tri-Valley metro area, or Sacramento.
- Cab Rides (Or Uber or Lyft) should be taken between Thursday, July 4 from 5:00 pm to Friday July 5, 2019 by 10 am.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- The maximum value of $20 anywhere in participating areas.
How To Claim Your Reimbursement
To claim your cab ride reimbursement please take the following steps:
- Claim a “ticket” in advance (Ticket Coming Soon, please check their website for updates)
- After the event is over, the instructions will be sent for you to fill out an online form where you can submit your information online. Reimbursements will come via paypal.
- Please remember that all submissions must be received by no later than July 5, 2019.
- Reimbursements will be processed within 30 days of receipt Please direct any questions to email@example.com.