Free Camping Trip Under a Peach & Fig Orchard | SF Road Trip
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Alite Designs, a hip outdoors & camping gear company is caravanning from San Francisco to Capay Organic (about 85 miles northeast of SF – near Lake Berryessa) Saturday morning, September 11, and they’d love for you to come play for a night of free camping under a peach and fig orchard. Think 90 degree sun on your back, guided walks, live music, pick-your-own cherry tomatoes.
City-dwelling camping rookies encouraged–we’ll provide tents and a Camping 101 workshop. Did I mention we’re camping in a row to ourselves in the peach and fig orchard, sleeping under the stars? Space is limited; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
1) RSVP Required email@example.com
2) Meet at 9am Saturday morning, 9/11, at the Alite hut: 2505 Mariposa @ Hampshire in SF. Across the street from where all the Muni buses sleep at night.
3) Need a Ride? Got a Ride? email Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org for carpool info.
Other stuff to note:
– Farm tours, live music, workshops, picnic lunch, etc. from 11 to 3 Saturday. Please bring a lunch for yourself and maybe snacks to share.
– We’ll provide fire (campstoves), though if you have one, bring it! We’ll bring eggs, hot dogs, & veggie dogs, and can use the fruits/veggies we all pick for dinner and breakfast.
– Let us know what you lack and we’ll help you work it out, borrow from us, etc.
– Dogs may or may not be allowed. We’ll connect with the farm folks and get back to you.
– Sunday departure is all organic; no particular schedule or plan.
Categories: *Top Pick*, North Bay, San Francisco, Sports & Wellness