POSTPONED: 2020 Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Cone Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ben & Jerry’s (Participating Locations) |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
2020 Update – We have made the difficult decision to postpone Free Cone Day this year. We hope to reschedule our global Free Cone Day event for later in the year.
Mmmm… Tuesday, April 9, 2019 is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s, and you know what that means… free ice cream for you.
As long as you don’t mind waiting in really long lines, almost all Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shops in the Bay Area (and around the world, for that matter) are opening their doors from noon to 8 pm to serve up a free scoop of any flavor of your choice.
Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day | 2019
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 | Noon to 8 pm
Ben & Jerry’s locations (Most, but not all)
Bay Area Locations:
(Find a participating Ben & Jerry’s)
- Haight Ashbury – 1480 Haight Street at Ashbury (Haight)
- Macy’s Department Store (Union Square)
- Fisherman’s Wharf (Pier 41)
- Argonaut – 475 Jefferson Street (Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Jack London Square – 505 Embarcadero (Oakland)
- Berkeley – 2130 Center Street, Suite 102 (Berkeley)
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Free Food, North Bay, San Francisco, San FranFREEsco, South Bay