10 Different Free Guided Walking Tours: Labor Day | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Looking for something to do on your day off on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019?
San Francisco City Guides offers up daily, free guided walking tours of San Francisco. Be a tourist in your own city and learn a few bits of history you can impress people with at a future cocktail party.
2019 Labor Day Free Walking Tours
- 9:30 am – Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am – 1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 10:00 am – Chinatown
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden – 11AM
- 11:00 am – Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Chinatown
- 2:00 pm – Making Waves on the Waterfront
- 3:00 pm –
Diego Rivera Mural at the Stock Exchange Tower (reservations only)(Tour Cancelled)
- 7:00 pm – North Beach By Night
*The Japanese Tea Garden tour is free, but admission to garden is required – Adult: $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents).