Home » **Annual Event**, Art & Museums, Live Music
Free Lunchtime Concert: Celebrating the Arts 2015 | Oakland
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come down to Oakland’s City Center for free concerts in the spring and summer outside the 12th Street Oakland City Center BART station starting June 26th.
The concert series give a little taste of everything, from Motown and folk to classic and jazz bands and they typically take place from noon to 1 pm — perfect for the 9-to-5 crowd in downtown Oakland.
2019 Free Lunchtime Concert Lineup:
- June 5th – The Afro Cuban Jazz Cartel
- June 26th: Sabor De Mi Cuba (cuban/rumba/salsa)
- July 10th: The Revtones (Rockabilly)
- July 17th: The Party Starters (Variety Band)
- July 24th: The 415s (Variety Band)
- July 31st: Pure Ecstasy (Motown)
- August 7th: Tom Rigney & Flambeau (Cajun Zydeco)
- August 14th: Patron Latin Rhythms (Latin Jazz/Rock)
- August 21st: Honor Brass Band (Nola Brass)
- August 28th: Soul Mechanix (Funk)
Please note that the 2019 concert lineup has been updated by the promoter of this event.
Get ready for some fun celebrating the arts at Oakland City Center.
Join Oakland City Center celebrate the arts with an eclectic mix of music from a variety of Northern California entertainers. Concerts are held every Wednesday from September-October and are free and open to the public.
This year’s concert schedule coming soon.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Art & Museums
, Live Music
Address: 500 12th Street, Oakland, CA