Free Pastry Day at Starbucks
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
March 23, 2010 is Free Pastry Day at Strarbucks nationwide. From 5am to 10:30 am get a free pastry of your choice (croissant, muffin, morning buns, etc..) with the purchase of any handcrafted, brewed or iced beverage (basically it’s any Starbucks drink that’s not in a bottle).
- To get your free pastry, print out the coupon and present it to your barista. Or simply show them the coupon on any mobile device.
- Free Pastry Items: Croissant, Muffin, Bagel, Bread, Pound Cake, Scone, Roll, Doughnut, Coffee Cake, Morning bun, Cheese Danish
Find a Starbucks Near You: Store locator
The Fine Print:
– One free pastry per person.
– Offer good at participating Starbucks
– Hours are when the store normally opens (stores will not open earlier than normal) usually around 5am until 10:30am or whenever the pastries run out.
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Free Food, North Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco, South Bay