Home » *Top Pick*, East Bay, History, Walks & Tours
Free Port of Oakland Harbor Tours & Giant Cranes | Oakland
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Take a free 90-minute narrated harbor tour (May to October). Visitors will learn about the Port, its operations and economic impact on the region. Harbor tours provide a unique vantage point because marine terminals are closed to the public. The excursions are a great way to give visitors a close-up look at how the Oakland seaport works.
Board at the Ferry Dock at 540 Water Street (at Clay Street) in Jack London Square.
- Tickets are free with registration
- Registration opens the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m. (PDT) and will remain open until filled.
- There are 230 spaces available on each harbor tour.
- Each registrant may reserve up to four tickets.
Port of Oakland Free Harbor Tours 2018
May to October, 2018
Please note tour schedules may change. Visit portofoakland.com to confirm.
> View RSVP Links
- May 11 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 5/7/18 at 7pm
- May 25 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 5/7/18 at 7pm
- June 8 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 6/4/18 at 7pm
- June 22 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 6/4/18 at 7pm
- July 13 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 7/2/18 at 7pm
- August 11 at 6:45 PM – TBA
- August 25 at 6:45 PM – TBA
- September 8 at 6:45 PM – TBA
- September 22 at 6:45 PM – TBA
- October 13 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 7/2/18 at 7pm
- October 27 at 6:45 PM – Reservations open 7/2/18 at 7pm
Please note that some reservations for 2018 have not been completely announced yet. Please check their website for updates.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, East Bay
, Walks & Tours
Address: Broadway and Embarcadero, Oakland, CA