Free Raffle: Win $450 Dinner at Gary Danko
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
One Brick, our favorite local .org that puts together fun volunteering opportunities all over the Bay Area, is holding a free raffle to win a $450 dinner voucher at one of the top rated restaurants in SF, Gary Danko and its Michelin Star rated Five-Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings.
Bloomspot, one of the multitude of “deal of the day” sites in the Bay Area is not only donating the prize, but also donating $2 to One Brick for everyone who enters the raffle. You don’t even have to join Bloomspot’s mailing list to have the $2 donated (but the sign up form is a bit confusing.
Sign up for the Raffle – contest ends 10/4/10 at 11:59 pm
To opt out of being automatically added to the Bloomspot mailing list make sure to click on the blue “Click Here” link to enter the giveaway but no receive future offers form Bloomspot.
* Limit ONE entry per person.
* Sweepstakes ends on 10/4/2010 at 11:59pm PST.
* No purchase required. Purchase will not improve chances of winning.
* All entrants must be 21 years of age or older.
* Open to legal residents of California only. Void where prohibited.
* Grand Prize is a gift certificate to Restaurant Gary Danko for the amount of $450.
* Gift certificate does not expire.
* Read official rules.
* Five-Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings
* Sixth Year Winner of Five Star Mobil Rating
* Michelin Star Rated
* Fisherman’s Wharf
* 800 North Point St.
* San Francisco, CA 94109
* (415) 749-2060
Tags: Charity, Deals & Discounts, Dining, Free
Categories: *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, San Francisco