Home » Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco
CANCELLED – Free Rooftop R&B Concert at Salesforce Park | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
EVENT UPDATE – Salesforce Park events are temporarily canceled until further notice due to issues with steel bems on the third level Bus Deck. Updated 9/26/18
Close your laptop and open your soul with after work jams from seasoned Bay Area musicians. Curated by People in Plazas.
Free Rooftop Concert Series
Every Wednesday, Aug. 15 – Oct. 24, 2018 | 5 pm
Salesforce Park (Main Plaza), 425 Mission St., San Francisco
- 8/15 Charlie Barreda – Latin Jazz
- 8/22 Omega Live! – Soul
- 8/29 GG Amos- Blues
- 9/5 Andre Theirry- Accordian soul
- 9/12 Aki Kumar- Bollywood Blues
- 9/19 La Mixta Criolla- Music of Puerto Rico
- 9/26 The Cottontails- Swing
- 10/3 Sandor y su Mecanica Cuban Salsa
- 10/10 Jukebox Charlies Rock a Billy
- 10/17 Kenya B- R&B
- 10/24 Kurt Ribak- Jazz
10/31 Stompy Jones – 1940s-50s Rock/Swing/R&B – Canceled
How to Get There
Go to the “Central Plaza” at Salesforce Park, on the rooftop level of the Salesforce Transit Center. Look for directional signage. The transit center is bordered by 2nd street to the west, Beale street to the east, Minna street to the north, and Natoma street to the south. Eventually (hopefully in September) you can take the Gondola to the park, but initially, you’ll need to take escalators and elevators from inside the Transit Center.
The best entrance is the Grand Hall at 425 Mission St. at Fremont which will have escalators to take you up to the bus deck and park.
The Central Plaza is the hardscape (glass and stone floor) section in the middle of the transit center, adjacent to the Salesforce Tower bridge.
- The easiest way to access it by elevator is via the elevators on the south side of 1st St.
- The easiest way to access it by escalator is from the Grand Hall. Those escalators touch down on the Bus Deck, and if the visitors walk forward to the next group of escalators, those will take them to the Park.
- Visitors can also access via the Salesforce Tower bridge. They need to take the public elevators, accessed from a lobby on northeast corner of Salesforce Tower (at the corner of the Tower closest to Salesforce Plaza and the Salesforce Transit Center).
Categories: Fairs & Festivals
, Live Music
, San Francisco
Address: 425 Mission St., San Francisco, CA