Free Theater “Festival in the Neighborhoods” | Snob Hill
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cafe Royale | 800 Post Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The San Francisco Theater Festival is an annual free day of live theater with over 100 performances that takes place August 7th at Fort Mason.
But in advance of this festival are six “Festival in the Neighborhoods” days – also free, but encouraging you to visit some venues you might normally associate with live theater.
Festival In the Neighborhoods
Nob Hill (sorta.. more like the Trendyloin)
– Saturday, July 30 (7:30p)
– Cafe Royale, 800 Post Street, SF
Schedule of Performances
- Fred Anderson – Evening’s MC : Magic, juggling & more …
- No Nude Men – Boys Together Clinging : A bold and innovative look at Walt Whitman’s most homoerotic and deeply personal cluster of poetry from “”Leaves of Grass”
- Paolo Sambrano – Paolo Sambrano : This great actor/writer presents an adventure starting with a small fib at Popeye’s Chicken
- Steven Koppel – Steven Koppel : An excerpt of “Poet with Props”
- Joya Cory – Joya Cory : A piece about humor in aging
- Bindlestiff Studios
No ticket purchase will be required, but donations are greatly appreciated.