Full Moon Celebration at Ocean Beach | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ocean Beach (Judah) | 1396 La Playa St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Bring your friends at Holistic Underground for an evening where the water meets the land. Join the fun outside and honor the full moon’s light while the sun is setting behind you.
Full Moon Beach Party: Songs, Stories & New Friends
Friday, May 12, 2017 | 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Ocean Beach (N Judah Muni Stop), 1396 La Playa St, SF
Schedule of the Night
- 6:45-7:15 Yoga practice with Jillian Edwards: Warm up before the ceremony. Find us on the beach by looking for folks practicing yoga
- 7:20 Circle/Ritual begins. We’ll get in a circle, go through a guided moon meditation & grounding as we call in the directions to set the sacred and safe space. We’ll share & connect with each other
- 8:30 Music: Song & Sacred dance taught by Michael Tank to honor the connection Mother Earth with the moon and the hearts of each other. Please bring instruments and join in the jam.
- 9:30 Circle complete and jam till 10pm under the moon’s light
Full moon in Scorpio:
- Come and learn why they gather under the full moon’s light
- Share your story and voice with the community
- Sing, play some music, and be a part of a circle of new friends
- Learn all about the intensity of the Scorpio moon and how it’s effecting all of our lives
Anyone is welcome to join this circle; all genders and backgrounds are included. Meet on the beach at the end of Judah at 7 pm. At 7:30 pm, the circle will commence.
- Warm clothes (most likely it will get pretty chilly)
- A musical instrument (if you’ve got one)
- A blanket or pillow to sit on or share with the group
- An open and loving heart
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music