The Future of Universal Health Care: Is SF Leading the Way?
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Glide | 330 Ellis Street, San Francisco
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Future of Universal Health Care: Is San Francisco Leading the Way?
When: February 29, 2012 – Wednesday 5:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m.
Where: Glide, 330 Ellis Street, San Francisco
What: Panel of public health planners, providers, patients and journalists share their own perspective on the future of universal health care.
- Moderator: Barbara Grady, reporter, San Francisco Public Press
- Tangerine Brigham, director, Health San Francisco Program
- William Dow, research, UC Berkeley School of Public Health
- Pat Dennehy, director, Glide Health Services
- Karen Hill, clinic manager, Glide Health Services
- Abbie Yant, vice president of Mission, Advocacy and Community Health at Saint Francisco Memorial Hospital
Source: San Francisco FYI
Categories: Lectures & Workshops, San Francisco