Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, TV
“Game of Thrones” Pop-Up Bar: Opening Weekend | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
In celebration of the final season of HBO’s “Game of Thrones,” The Art of Flavor brings its famous “Taste of Thrones” experience to San Francisco at the award-winning 25 Lusk restaurant.
It’s a two-week pop-up that transforms the downstairs lounge into the medieval world of Westeros for a Game of Thrones-inspired Pop-Up Bar with a 27-foot dragon, an Iron Throne and a drink menu featuring unique creations served in medieval goblets.
Game of Thrones Pop-Up Theme Bar
April 12-May 25, 2019 | 5pm to Close
25 Lusk, 25 Lusk St., SF (North Beach)
Free to Enter – Food & Drink for purchase
Please note, it’s closed on Sundays, so you can watch the new GoT episode at home.
- Sit on the Iron Throne (Yes, you will get to take photos in it)
- Get watched over by a 27-foot dragon
- Game of Thrones-inspired cocktails and Game of Thrones beers and wines
- Drink out of medieval goblets and horn tankards
Please note that “Taste of Thrones” is not affiliated in any way with HBO’s Game of Thrones TV show or George R.R. Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” novels. They are inspired by a love for these great works of entertainment. Drink specials may change at any time.
Taste of Thrones Cocktail Menu
Featuring over-the-top “Game of Thrones”- inspired craft cocktails. Get your cameras out. You are going to want pictures of this.
- Dragon Egg Shot – Dragon fruit infused vodka, passion fruit & mango egg yolk, lemon, whites, coconut cream, dragon egg (Only 24 available)
- Wildfire – Rum, melon liqueur, dry vermouth, clarified lemon, green magic, dry ice, served in a Wildfire container
- Winter is Here – Lillet Blanc, Bianco Vermouth, Italicus Italian liquor, liquid nitrogen, Valerian plastic sword
- The Red Wedding – Cucumber mint vodka, citric acid water, elderflower tonic, white edible flowers, red peppercorn-infused ‘bloody’ red beet juice
- Dracarys – Apple-infused brandy, Angostura, lime, harissa syrup, ginger beer, Chartreuse, Dracarys (“dragonfire”)
- Shame – Vodka, pineapple cordial, citrus, cane, Luxardo, Sign of the Seven Cranberry Bitters + Shame Bell (only 8 available)
- Milk of the Poppy – Poppy seed liquor, gin, pineapple, lime, cinnamon syrup, black sesame seeds, served in a wooden bowl
- The Night King – Tequila, lime, Blue Butterfly Tea, egg whites, blueberry syrup, edible rice paper, Night King Stencil
- White Walker – Limited edition “White Walker by Johnnie Walker” Scotch whisky, Blue Curacao, lemon juice, white grape juice, vanilla syrup, egg white
*Limited Edition bottles of “White Walker by Johnnie Walker” are for sale and can be taken to enjoy at home.
Taste of Thrones Wine Menu
The Game of Thrones Wine Collection
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Game of Thrones wines, Napa Valley, 2015
- Red Wine Blend, Game of Thrones wines, Paso Robles, 2016
- Chardonnay, Game of Thrones wines, Central Coast, 2016
All bottles of GoT wines are for sale and can be taken to enjoy at home.
Taste of Thrones Wine Flight
Taste each of 3 GoT wines listed above, 3 oz pours in medieval dragon goblets.
Taste of Thrones Beer Menu
The Game of Thrones Beer Collection
Served in a medieval horn tankard or Ommegang “Game of Thrones” chalice
- Golden Ale, “For The Throne”, Ommegang Brewery, New York
- Imperial Stout, “King Of The North”, Ommegang Brewery, New York
- Smoked Porter & Kriek Ale Blend, “Mother Of Dragons”, Ommegang Brewery, New York
All bottles of GoT beers are for sale and can be taken to enjoy at home.
Taste of Thrones Beer Flight
Taste each of 3 GoT beers listed above, 3 oz pours in medieval dragon goblets.
Beer & a Shot – GoT style
Enjoy one of the GoT beers listed above in a medieval horn tankard + a shot of White Walker by Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free entry. Bring money for food and drinks. “Taste of Thrones” is not affiliated in any way with HBO’s Game of Thrones TV show or George R.R. Martin’s
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
Address: 25 Lusk St., San Francisco, CA