The Great American Pop-Up: Sushi, Tamales, Donuts & DJ | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Great American Music Hall | 859 O'Farrell St., San Francisco, CA
Everyone is entered in a raffle to win a pair of tickets for any upcoming Slims or GAMH show.
The Great American Pop-Up
Monday, January 14, 2013 (6pm)
Great American Music Hall, 859 O’Farrell Street SF
FREE, but bring cash for food
There are five food vendors, two craft vendors, and the DJs:
- Rice Cracker Sushi (sustainable / locally grown ingredients)
- Harro-Arigato & Ronin (Asian fusion)
- Dora’s Donuts (yummy donut holes & desserts)
- Donna’s Tamales (simply the best tamales you’ll ever eat)
- Chef James Whitmore (GAMH’s Chef – offering his own personalized take on classic bar food and BBQ)
- Yes & Yes Designs (makes bold, one of a kind jewelry from recycled books)
- Puffy Woodson (hand painted objects of desire)
- Children of the Funk (DJ crew spinning some funky tunes to go with your meal)
Most items at these popups generally cost $5-$10.