Free Skeeball Friday: Funcheap Tournament & Prizes | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The NWBLK | 1999 Bryant Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Friday, February 28, 2014
Noise Pop 2019 Music & Art Festival | SF
Funcheap / Noise Pop Happy Hour Warehouse Party!
At this one-night only Noise Pop 2014 Happy Hour event, Funcheap brings you two-time national skeeball champion Joey the Cat to host an evening of free skeeball for both fun and for glory.
Learn how to make the perfect roll and represent your neighborhood to win prizes just for playing, or enter our 16-person tournament to try to win an exclusive pair of Noise Pop All Access Weekend Badges.
Funcheap & Noise Pop Present
The Great San Francisco Skeeball Rolldown Throwdown
Friday, February 28, 2014 | 5 to 7:30 pm
The NWBLK, 1999 Bryant St. (at 18th St.), SF
FREE, but an RSVP is required
- Free Skeeball Tournament & Free Play
- Awesome custom made t-shirts from Lower Haight’s very own DSF Clothing Company
- Bubble Hockey (free play)
- Prizes galore (e.g. t-shirts & win a pair of SOLD OUT Noise Pop all access weekend badges)
- Meet 2-time skeeball champion Joey the Cat
- Meet Johnny Funcheap
- Happy hour drink specials
Bonus Cinematic After Party: Stay afterwards for an amazing cinematic spectacle “Cinematic Labyrinths” at 9 pm. Just RSVP for the Skeeball event and stick around; you’ll get first crack at seats for the film.