Hayes Valley Block Party: Free Drinks, Snacks, DJs & Giveaways | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Hayes Valley | Hayes St. and Laguna St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Bold Italic’s neighborhood highlight party once again comes together to celebrate Hayes Valley from 6-8 pm on Thursday, August 14, 2014.
Free, but please RSVP so they know how many to expect.
This will be an evening of free fun, libations, discounts and offerings from the wonderful businesses of Hayes Valley.
2014 Hayes Valley Microhood Block Party
- PROXY will host a Community Organization and Non-Profit Fair featuring the Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association, Openhouse, Friends of the Urban Forest, Pacific Institute/Agesong, and more
- Basic Training will host a monkey-bar contest with prizes including tee shirts and gift certificates
- Storefront will be on site with the winning vendor of their free booth giveaway contest
- Oxenrose Salon will be launching the display of Bay Area artist Taylor Blackmore’s work. Meet the artist, enjoy complimentary drinks, and listen to some great tunes from their live DJ
- Noir Lounge will have happy hour all night and live piano music
- Azil Boutique will have drinks, small bites and 20% off purchases
- Bulo Shoes will be serving free wine and cheese along with a 50% off summer footware
- Gather will provide shoppers with a free gift when they spend $35 or more and take 15% off purchases over $150.
- Public Bikes will offer drinks, snacks, live music, and 10% off
- Timbuk2 will have refreshments and discounts on all merchandise
- Lavish will be giving away free sunglasses with a purchase of $50 or more
- Biergarten will feature discounts on special beers
- Klein Epstein & Parker will be serving drinks and snacks and offering a gift to anyone who sets an appointment for a measurement consultation
Also featuring great deals, discounts, and surprises from Acrimony, Blue Bottle Coffee, Cary Lane, Chantal Guillon, Christopher Elbow, Dark Garden, Dish Boutique, Fiddlesticks, Juice Shop, La Boulange de Hayes, Lotus Bleu, Loving Cup, LUX SF, Maker & Moss, Marine Layer, Minimal, New Conservatory Theater, Place Pigalle, Propeller Modern, Pure Envy Spa Bar, Ritual, Streets of San Francisco Bike Tours, Schulzies Bread Pudding, Suppenkuche, Through the Hayes Optometry, and Triple Aught Design.