Every 3rd Sunday Through December 18th.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
On the third Sunday of each month from 11a-5p, enjoy browsing through Head West Marketplace’s 100+ local craft and plant merchants at Hangar 1 Vodka’s Alameda distillery, which is a converted WWII-era airplane hangar.
Food trucks will be provided by Eat Real, and Hangar 1 will have mini cocktail flights and vodka tasting flights for a wonderfully relaxing Sunday afternoon.
And it all takes place on a beautifully expansive patio with amazing SF skyline views.
New for 2022
- Hangar 1 has cocktails and spritzers to ‘sip n shop’ throughout the marketplace
- Eat Real curated food trucks
- Indoor plant marketplace of over 25+ booths
- The Free Spirits Alley Trolley makes it easy to hop around to the many wineries, distilleries, and breweries in the Spirits Alley neighborhood (Trolley runs Sundays from 1-7p)
“Head West” Marketplace at Hangar 1 Distillery
3rd Sundays Every Month | 11am-5pm
March to December
Hangar 1 Distillery, 2505 Monarch St., Alameda
Free Entry for All
- 100+ Local Brand + Small Business Booths w/ New, Handmade, Eco-Friendly, Locally Sourced Goods, Found Vintage Goods + Plants
- Enjoy Food, Cocktails + Drinks
- Kid + Pet Friendly | Bring Those Lil’ Babes + Pups
- Light Rain or Shine
- See the full Marketplace roster of 100+ merchants
View this post on Instagram
Participants include Makers, Merchants, Crafters, Designers + Artists, as well as Non-Profit Organizations. Preference will be given to handmade, locally sourced, small batch, eco-friendly, conscious offerings and products. Mass manufactured and MLM companies will not be accepted.
Community Booths: Those that identify as BIPOC, AAPI, LGBTQIA+ or Non-Profit are highly encouraged to apply for both Marketplace Booths as well as a no-cost Community Booth. Community Booths recipients are based on Need, Journey, Impact + Contribution. Visit the Community Booth page for more information.
Hangar 1 Distillery is an indoor/outdoor venue for 2022 located in Alameda, California on the Historic Alameda Naval Base. The outdoor marketplace area and food/drink area is kid + pet friendly, but the outdoor Runway Spirits bar patio is 21+ — indoors is kid-friendly, except in the tasting room + bar areas. Restrooms will be available for all.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, In Person
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 2505 Monarch St, Alameda, CA 94501