SF’s “Heart of the Hub” Outdoor Block Party | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Impark Brady St/Stevenson St | 12 Brady St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Heart of the Hub Block Party is a family-friendly community outdoor event intended to celebrate The Market Street Hub’s identity as a rapidly-transforming neighborhood within San Francisco, and to communicate about the exciting changes to come as a result of the 30 Otis Street project and other planned developments in the area.
- 12:00 PM : Event Begins / Welcoming Remarks
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM : Live Music by the San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM : Master of Ceremonies, Veronica de la Cruz introduces Bob Baum of Gould Evans and Ken Patsel of City Ballet School
- 1:30 PM – 1:50 PM : Performance by City Ballet School
- 1:50 PM – 2:00 PM : Supervisor Matt Haney says a few words about The Hub and District 6
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM : Live Music by Eric Long
- 3:00 PM : Event Concludes
The “block party” will take place on the site of a future community park. It will feature live performances by neighborhood cultural institution City Ballet School, who will be returning to the neighborhood with a new home once construction is complete. In addition to the ballet performance, the event will offer live music, food trucks, exhibits, activities for kids and more!
We are honored to have Veronica de la Cruz of CBS News as our “Master of Ceremonies” and District 6 Supervisor Matt Haney making an appearance!
The event is being produced by Gould Evans in partnership with Align Real Estate, Turner Construction and Strada Investment Group.
**In the case of heavy rain, the event will be cancelled.