Jack Daniel’s Pop-Up Store: $5 Haircuts, $1 Bakery, VR Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
930 Alabama St. | 930 Alabama Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Jack Daniel’s Pop-Up General Store | SF
Jack Daniel’s is bringing a taste of Lynchburg to San Francisco by constructing a booze-less pop-up General Store in the Mission (that’s right, no actual drinking at this event).
Starting July 16, the store will be open for one week only and give you an inside look at Jack Daniel’s. Free giveaways every hour, on the hour.
Experience a whiskey sensory bar and take a virtual trip to Lynchburg. It’ll also feature daily demos from San Francisco makers who share our passion for craft – along with southern treats from Lynchburg’s famed Miss Mary Bobo’s eatery, a workshop on the barrel raising process, charcoal mellowing demo with tastings, and more.
Jack Daniel’s Pop-Up General Store
July 16-22, 2017
– Sun-Tue, Thu-Fri: 11am to 7pm
– Wed & Sat: 11am to 5pm
930 Alabama Street (btwn 21st & 22nd), SF
- $5 Haircuts – Get trim and proper with rock star local stylists at the Gentleman Jack Barber Shop
- Learn about the art of barrel-making from the Lynchburg Barrel Men.
- Sip on free sweat tea & lemonade
- $1 bakery goods – delicious Southern treats at Miss Mary Bobo’s.
- Free Whiskey Rides – free pedicabs
- Free giveaways every hour on the hour.
- Execute like a craftsman at one of their daily demos hosted by your favorite local makers (Free/$5)
- Dial up your happy hour with daily DJ sets
- Virtual reality experience tour of the nation’s oldest distillery
- Earn exclusive free tickets to surprise nighttime concerts & events.
Bring along cash for any purchases or paid activities. Please note, some demos will be free; others will be $5.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.