A Jewish Christmas: Strip Dreidel, Chinese Food & Movies | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Make-Out Room | 3225 22nd. St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
You are cordially invited to spend the holidays in the company of the “chosen” people chosen to be alienated and bored stiff when everything is closed on Christmas, that is.
Except this year, we’re doing something about it…come down to the Make-Out Room on Wednesday
It’s a Jewish Christmas, San Francisco
Wednesday, December 25, 2019 | 6 pm to 11 pm
Make-out Room, 3225 22nd St. (Mission Dist.)
$5 before 7 pm (Sold Out) with RSVP – $9 Early Bird- NISHT KUSHEH
- Gasp at the tuchuses and polkes in the Strip Dreidel Game – not to mention Burlesque performances that will make your bubbe BLUSH
- Mingle with our limber and forgiving host for the evening, Edna Mira (Potatoes Mashed Comedy, Palace of Trash) and her dear friend, Regina Pickel, who will present a cavalcade of (un)kosher comedy acts
- Marvel at the Hanukkah bush, flown in from the guiltiest reaches of Poland – with crappy gifts afoot for everyone
- Stare at the Fine Feature Films for the evening – your eyeballs will be tantalized
- Drool at the sumptuous fragrances of the Flavorful Buffet Items – of the pork and non-pork varieties (veggie options) included with admission
- Shake a tailfeather to the sounds of DJ Roflcactus as well as resident M.O.T., Matt Haze, plus live performances not to be missed – you’ll Kvell
- Give a shit about your fellow human – a portion of proceeds will be donated to support families at the border.
More info here: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/kidsattheborder