Labor Day 2014 Food Truck Picnic & Bottomless Mimosa Brunch | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Need a place to nosh to end the three-day weekend properly?
How about a Labor Day picnic on September 1, 2014 at SoMa StrEat Food Park with a full lineup of food trucks (including SF’s first dedicated brunch truck) plus a $12 bottomless mimosa deal from the beer truck from 11 am to 4 pm.
Labor Day 2014 Brunch Party
Monday, September 1, 2014 | 11 am – 4 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., San Francisco
- Enjoy a day of sunshine on picnic-style tables
- 10 of SF’s top food trucks
- Watch the Giants vs. Rockies “double header” on 10 big screen TVs – First pitch is at 1:10 pm
- $12 bottomless mimosas until 4 pm
Labor Day 2014 | Food Truck Lineup
– The Chairman Truck – Inspired by Asian street food, one of SF’s most popular food trucks
– Benedict Arnold – SF’s first dedicated breakfast food truck serving up six types of Eggs Benedict and tasty breakfast sandwiches.
– Country Grill
– Gyros on Wheels
– Sabor de San Miguel
– Dusty Buns
– FireTrail Pizza
– Lil Burma
– La Jefa
– Sunrise Deli