Labor Day Weekend – Bottomless Sangria Sunday
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
While most of the country is saddened that end of summer is near, San Francisco rejoices as temperatures begin to rise. Start off the San Francisco summer the right way at SoMa StrEat Food Park with a Labor Day Weekend picnic party.
Celebrate your Sunday with a DJ, food truck brunch specials, and (most importantly) bottomless Sangrias!
Labor Day Weekend – Bottomless Sangria Sunday!
Sunday, September 4, 2017 | 11am to 4pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park
428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
FREE with Facebook RSVP (click “Going”)
Want All-You-Can-Drink Sangria?
– Save $10 (normally $30) on all-you-can-drink Sangria with exclusive Funcheap code: http://bit.ly/ILOVESANGRIA
– Early Bird $30 all-you-can-drink ticket (11am to 4pm)
– Get $20 tickets (normally $30) on all-you-can-drink Sangria with exclusive Funcheap code: http://bit.ly/ILOVESANGRIA
– $35 all-you-can-drink ticket (11am to 4pm) available at the door day of event
– Live DJ jamming throughout the day
– Brunch specials from SF’s top food trucks!
Yummy Foood Truck Lineup
– Bobcha: Korean Cuisine
– El Calamar: Peruvian Cuisine
– Firetrail Pizza: Wood-fired Pizzas
– La Jefa: Mexican Cuisine
– No No Burger: Vegan Burgers
– Nucha Empanadas: Argentine Empanadas
– Odang Udon: Handmade Udon Bowls
– Torraku Ramen: Ramen
– PLUS MORE TO COME!