Home » *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Literature, San Francisco
Litquake 2018: A Poetry Game Show | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
San Francisco’s legendary annual Litquake festival features hundreds of authors, poets and journalists in a myriad of separate events throughout the Bay Area.
It’s all meant to foster interest in literature for people of all ages, perpetuate a sense of literary community, and provide a vibrant forum for Bay Area writing.
Since 1999, San Francisco’s annual Litquake literary festival has drawn book lovers of all types to enjoy words and ideas, straight from the artists’ mouths.
October 11-20, 2018
All over the San Francisco Bay Area
Many events are FREE; some may have minimal fees
Please note: some events require an RSVP
2018 Free Events Lineup
- 6 pm – Teenquake: Under 21 Open Mic
- 6:30 pm – The City Is Already Speaking: The Sound of Calle 24 Josiah Luis Alderete, Simon Crafts, Flavia Elisa, E.K. Keith, Thea Matthews, Linda Noel, Raul Ruiz, Kim Shuck, Denise Sullivan, Ricardo Tavarez
- 7 pm – Word for Word: Octavio Solis Oscar Villalon, Sheila Balter, Octavio Solis
- 6:30 pm – Lit by the Lake at the Library: Making Connections f Brown, Jasmine Guillory, Laleh Khadivi, Cornelia Nixon, Brontez Purnell, Dashka Slater
- 7 pm – Afterwords: Short Books About Great Books Adam Colman, Alden Jones, Stephanie Reents, Irena Yamboliev
- 7:30 pm – Paul Madonna and Glen David Gold Are Drunk: What Better Way to End the Festival?
- 8 pm – Queer As Us: A Night with Lambda Literary Lisa Galloway, Juliana Delgado Lopera, Annalee Newitz
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Fairs & Festivals
, San Francisco
Address: 1116 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103