Love Our City: Neighborhood Beautification Day (SF)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lowell High School | 1101 Eucalyptus Dr, San Francisco, CA 94132
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Are you looking for a fun, engaging and impactful volunteering opportunity? San Francisco Public Works has just the thing!
San Francisco Public Works is excited to announce that Love Our City: Neighborhood Beautification Day, our new community-based cleanup and beautification program, is headed to District 7 on Saturday, April 9th.
Join us as we plant trees and plants, paint street furniture, abate graffiti and pick up litter at sites throughout Miraloma Park, Forest Hill, Golden Gate Heights, West Portal, Lakeside Village and other neighborhoods in District 7.
Here are the details:
– The event kicks off at Lowell High School (1101 Eucalyptus Drive), with registration between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m.Light breakfast snacks and coffee will be provided.
– We’ll hold a short speaking program to hear from organizers about the day’s activities and to provide a brief safety overview.
– Volunteers and Public Works staff then will head to their assigned work sites.
– Work will take place for about three hours, with everyone returning to the kickoff location around 12 noon.
– This is an outdoor event, but all necessary precautions to stop the spread of COVID will be taken.
We’d love it if you joined us! Sign up here: https://www.mobilize.us/sanfrancisco/event/440876/
Even if you are unable to join us on the 9th, you can still help us out by sharing the sign-up link with your friends, family and colleagues!
Categories: *Top Pick*, Charity & Volunteering, In Person