Snacking & Game Party: Love With Food | Foster City
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Love With Food HQ | 561 Pilgrim Dr, Suite A, Foster City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Snack the night away with the Love With Food team and some of their favorite local snack companies. They’ll have yummy snacks, interactive games, catered munchies, tasty libations and a gift bag for you to take home.
Free, but an RSVP is required.
Love With Food gets junk-free snacks delivered to your door for $10/month, plus with your order they donate a meal to a hungry child in USA.
Featured snacks include:
- Alter Eco – Nourishing foodie, farmer and field.
- Bare Snacks – An all natural fruit chip made with real fruit, baked never fried, gluten free, fat free, non GMO, with no preservatives or artificial anything.
- Beanitos – An honestly delicious snack made from super nutritious beans that have fiber and protein grown right in them.
- Calbee – Our passion is simple – to make delicious, natural snacks using quality ingredients that taste great and bring a smile to your day.
- Coco Libre – 100% USDA organic coconut water. Coco Libre is an all natural sports beverage – perfect for replacing electrolytes, or helping to aid in exercise performance and recovery.
- The Good Bean – They make delicious and nutritious bean protein snacks that are fun to eat and easy to love!
- Grains of Wellness – They took our love for colored rice to the snacks category, bringing to market the world’s first and only 100% Wholegrain Black Rice and Red Rice Chips.
- Guylian – Luxiourously rich and creamy Belgian Truffles — each one still crafted by artisans in the time honored standards of our Belgian Chocolatiers.
- Honey Stinger makes nutritious and great tasting honey-based foods including energy bars, protein bars, energy gels, organic waffles, organic chews, kids specific snacks and our very own Organic Wildflower Honey.
- Numi Organic Tea blends premium organic teas and herbs with only 100 percent real ingredients, allowing nature to speak for itself.