Madonna Flash Mob “Vogue” Dance Class | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dance Mission Theater | 3316 24th St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Submitted by the Event Organizer
“Jump” around and “Get Into the Groove” at the Bay Area Flash Mob’s Madonna dance classes and a big Madonna flash mob
Learn everything from “Music” to “Don’t Tell Me” at these free dance workshops, which run from Thursday, September 8 till Friday, October 7, and get ready to vogue with other fans at the large, public flash mob in October.
Although it’s best to attend these workshops, don’t worry if you miss a class though, because you’ll always have “One More Chance,” as workshops are held twice a week and you can even watch the dance tutorials from home.
Madonna Flash Mob Dance Class Schedule
All classes are free, though donations are accepted to help cover studio costs.
Week 1: Vogue
* Thu 9/8 7:30pm-9:30pm at Lines Ballet, Studio 3
* Sun 9/11 noon-2pm at Dance Mission Theater, Studio 1
Week 2: Holiday & Music
* Tue 9/13 7pm-9pm at Bollyhood Cafe
* Sun 9/18 noon-2pm at Dance Mission Theater, Studio 3
Week 3: Express Yourself
* Tue 9/20 7pm-9pm at Bollyhood Cafe
* Sun 9/25 noon-2pm at Dance Mission Theater, Studio 1
Week 4: Don’t Tell Me (Part 1)
* Tue 9/27 7pm-9pm at Bollyhood Cafe
* Thu 9/29 7pm-9pm at Shotwell
Week 5: Don’t Tell Me (Part 2)
* Mon 10/3 8pm-9pm at Shotwell
* Fri 10/7 7pm-9pm at Shotwell
Lines Ballet (26 7th Street)
Bollyhood Cafe (3372 19th Street)
Dance Mission Theater (3316 24th Street)
Shotwell (3252-A 19th Street)