“MadriGHOUL” Halloween Weekend at The Madrigal (SF)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Madrigal | 100 Van Ness Ave San Francisco CA 94102
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Inspired by a haunted forest, The Madrigal is turning into The MadriGHOUL on Friday and Saturday before Halloween, complete with fog machines, creepy vines, carved pumpkins, hanging ghouls and a SHOCKtail Menu of bartender Mike McCardle’s spooky cocktail creations (see below).
- Bog Nog – Gin, Matcha Tea, Pumpkin, Lemon
- Die Tai – Rum, Coconut, Lime, Curacao, Pumpkin
- FrankenFizz – Vodka, Lime, Pandan, Egg White, Lime Jarritos, garnished with a FrankenPeep
- Glass Fang – Mezcal, Agave, Rayu Sal de Gusano, Orange Bitters, Rosemary
- Hex on the Beach – Gin, Lemon, Orgeat, Pineapple, Peychauds
There will also be a GHOULish small bites menu in addition to The Madrigal’s usual dinner menu.
Costumes are encouraged. The Best Costume will receive a pair of tickets to Moulin Rouge on 11/1.
DJ Jordan will be onsite on Friday and Saturday from 8:30pm to close.
Categories: Eating & Drinking, Halloween, In Person, Live Music