March for Our Rights w/ Women’s March SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Civic Center (SF) | Fulton St and Larkin St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us on Saturday October 17th @ 11 AM for a social distance march to “March for Our Rights”
- Women’s March San Francisco
- League of Women Voters SF
- NARAL Pro-Choice California
- Planned Parenthood Norther California
- San Francisco Women’s Political Committee
- The Women’s Building of San Francisco
Come drop off your filled out mailed Ballot at Civic Center [Tents in front of Bill Graham Auditorium] and head to Grove St between Larkin St and Hyde Street to line up for the march.
March will start at 11am SHARP, we will march down Market Street to Embarcadero Plaza. We will NOT have an in person Rally before or after the March and we ask the community’s help to disperse at the end of the march.
We will have a virtual Call To Action live stream starting at 11:15AM as an option for those who cannot attend the march. Stay tuned for more information.
- No Appointment Until AFTER Inauguration
- Protect Marriage Equality
- Protect Women’s Right to Choose
- ENDING VIOLENCE
- REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE
- LGBTQI+ RIGHTS
- WORKERS RIGHTS
- CIVIL RIGHTS
- DISABILITY RIGHTS
- IMMIGRANT RIGHTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE
CALL TO ACTION:
- Register to Vote (by Oct 19)
- Vote Early (starts Oct 5), in-person or by mail
- Drop off your Ballot in front of Civic Center before the march (on Oct 17th before 11 am)
*Masks ARE Required Practice Social Distancing*
**No Rally at the Beginning or End of the March**
***March will be canceled if we are at Orange/Red quality air index***
Categories: *Top Pick*, In Person, March For Our Lives, Political Activism, Protests / Causes, Women's March