First Day of Marijuana Sales for SF | 2018
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
It took a few days longer than San Jose, Berkeley and Oakland, but San Francisco is finally ready to join the pot party with recreational sales for anyone 21+ on Saturday, January 6, 2018.
Here are all the adult-use permits issued by the Bureau of Cannabis Control as of January 5th – please note this may be an ever changing list.
Where to buy Marijuana in San Francisco on Saturday Jan. 6th
Please check each businesses website first to confirm – permits were being issued late Friday.
- Harvest on Geary, 4811 Geary Blvd. at 12th – Opening 9am
- MediThrive, 1933 Mission St. near 15th – Opening at 9am (Instagram says one hour earlier than their normal 10am opening time)
- ReLeaf Herbal Cooperative, 1284 Mission St. near 9th – Opening at 9am
- The Apothecarium, 2029 Market St. near Dolores (Castro only) – Opening at 9am – We don’t see this listed on the official permit list, but they say that they’re open for recreational sales on Jan. 6th. Promotions includ “Bring your mom” on Jan. 6 and you both get 20% off, plus various $5 off offers for new customers
- The Green Cross, 4218 Mission St. South of Alemany – Opening at 8am
- Grass Roots, 1077 Post St. near Polk – Confirmed over phone open Jan 6th at 8am for recreational (but nothing on website/Facebook yet)
?We’re excited to usher in legal, recreational sales of cannabis — for anyone over the age of 21 — tomorrow, January…
The Green Cross is excited to announce that we’ve been approved for our local and state permits to sell cannabis for adult use! pic.twitter.com/KNVpnMRUUM
— The Green Cross (@TheGreenCross) January 6, 2018
Categories: *Top Pick*, 420, Adults Only, Free Stuff