Win Tix: “Mean Girls” The Musical: Official Opening Night in SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Golden Gate Theatre | 1 Taylor St., San Francisco, CA
Sorry! The contest for "Mean Girls" The Musical: Official Opening Night in SF has ended.------------
Don't miss out again: Want to get notified about future freebies, contests and free events from FuncheapSF?
Sign Up for the FuncheapSF Email List
Can't See the Contest Entry Form?
Some evil web browsers and adblocker plug-ins disable our contest entry form. Please try a different browser, or if you're behind a corporate firewall, you may need to try on your home computer.
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Direct from Broadway, Mean Girls is the hilarious hit musical that will play at San Francisco’s Golden Gate Theatre, January 31 through February 26, 2023.
Enter to Win Tickets to the official OPENING NIGHT! (Wed., February 1st at 7:30p Opening Weekend).
Don’t miss this great new musical with an award-winning creative team, including book writer Tina Fey (“30 Rock”), composer Jeff Richmond (“Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt”), lyricist Nell Benjamin (Legally Blonde) and director Casey Nichola (The Book of Mormon).
- Don’t miss out! These $49 tickets (w/ no added fees!) are good for select orchestra and mezzanine tickets that typically go for up to $96.50!
- These tickets are more than $15 cheaper than balcony tickets
- Offer good for any Tuesday through Friday performance through February 10th.
- The best seats will go quickly
- Use code FUNCHEAP for $49 tickets (all-in!)
About Mean Girls
January 31 – February 26, 2023
Golden Gate Theatre, 1 Taylor St., San Francisco
Cady Heron may have grown up on an African savanna, but nothing prepared her for the vicious ways of her strange new home: suburban Illinois. Soon, this naïve newbie falls prey to a trio of lionized frenemies led by the charming but ruthless Regina George. But when Cady devises a plan to end Regina’s reign, she learns the hard way that you can’t cross a Queen Bee without getting stung.
- New York Magazine cheers, “MEAN GIRLS delivers with immense energy, a wicked sense of humor and joyful inside-jokery.”
- USA Today says, “We’ll let you in on a little secret, because we’re such good friends: GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!”