Mission Lotería: Pupusa + “Shop Small” Party in The Mission (SF)
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Panchitas Pupuseria | 3091 16th St. San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Mission Lotería is a “shop small, support local” initiative that combines local art, small businesses, and our love for Lotería with imagery inspired by the Mission District of San Francisco.
To play, simply shop at participating businesses and collect a Mission Lotería sticker with your purchase. Get a free tabla and connect a winning play. A winning play is any connected line on your tabla. You can also play the 4 corners. Each winning play gets you 1 entry into the drawing. Submit a full game board and receive 10 entries into the drawing!!!
What better way to support shopping locally than with delicious food, fun music, and great company?!
Join us at Panchita’s Pupuseria for a fun afternoon of Mission Lotería games, raffles and live entertainment.
- 1:00 PM – Special musical guest performance. Spin the wheel for FREE Lotería merch and a chance to score a free space on your tabla.
- 1:30 PM – Dine in and enjoy some pupusas
- 2:00 PM – First round of Lotería; winners get raffle tickets and we’ll cover your food tab up to $100!
- 2:30 PM – Second performance.
- 3:00 PM – Second round of Lotería! Let’s win a free meal !!
- 3:30 PM – Raffle prize winners announced.
- 4:00 PM – Event end
For more information about Mission Lotería, visit our website at www.missionstreetsf.com/loteria.
HOW TO PLAY
Mission Lotería is a shop-local initiative to support small businesses along Mission Street in San Francisco. Get a free tabla and connect a winning play. A winning play is any connected line on your tabla. You can also play the 4 corners. Each winning play gets you 1 entry into the drawing. Submit a full game board and receive 10 entries into the drawing!!!
* $300 in Cash Prizes!
* (2) $25 Gift-Card
* (2) Your food and drinks tab covered! Up to $100!