21 Free Guided Walking Tours | Mother’s Day 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Skip the spendy (and crowded) brunch, and spend some quality time together with mom learning something new about the city you love.
Mother’s Day Guided Walking Tours
Sunday, May 12, 2019
All over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are welcome.
San Francisco City Guides will be offering 21free guided walking tours on Mother’s Day.
- 9:00 am – Tenderloin Neighborhood Part II
- 9:00 am – Tenderloin Neighborhood Part I
- 10:00 am – A Touch of Glass: Glass in San Francisco’s Commercial Architecture
- 10:00 am – Creating Downtown
- 11:00 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11:00 am – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11:00 am – Downtown Deco
- 11:00 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am – Haight-Ashbury
- 11:00 am – Billionaires’ Row: Outer Broadway Architecture (Tour Cancelled)
- 1:00 pm – Golden Gate Park: East End
- 1:00 pm – Murals And The Multi-Ethnic Mission
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:00 pm – Old South Park
- 2:00 pm – Nob Hill
- 2:00 pm – Landmark Victorians Of Alamo Square
- 2:00 pm – Victorian San Francisco
- 2:00 pm – Gold Rush City
- 7:00 pm – North Beach By Night
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require an admission charge to the gardens. Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee: Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am; otherwise, $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents)