Free Krispy Kreme Day 2018 | National Doughnut Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Krispy Kreme (Bay Area) |
Friday, June 1, 2018 is National Doughnut Day, supposedly a real holiday created in 1938 by the Salvation Army to honor volunteers who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I.
In celebration, Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut of any variety today at all participating stores including the new location in San Francisco in Fisherman’s Wharf. No purchase is necessary, but remember, it’s just one free doughnut per person.
Free Krispy Kreme Day
Friday, June 1, 2018
FREE at participating locations
We’ve called the SF Krispy Kreme and they confirmed they are participating for 2018. But make sure you call your local Krispy Kreme to ensure they are participating.
Bay Area Krispy Kreme Locations:
- San Francisco: 353 Jefferson St. / Fisherman’s Wharf | 415-775-1123
- Concord: 1991 Diamond Blvd. | 925-363-4570
- Daly City: 1575 Sullivan Avenue | 650-985-5612
- Union City: 32450 Dyer Street | 510-471-6121
- Fremont: 43835 Pacific Commons | 510-445-1357
- Mountain View: 2146 Leghorn Street | 650-254-1231
- Santa Clara: 3133 Mission College Blvd | 408-986-8824
- San Jose: 121 Curtner Ave. Suite 40 | 408-293-2011
- Pinole: 2800 Pinole Valley Rd., #E | 510-262-4611
- Brentwood: 2530 Sand Creek Rd | 925-516-4649
- Roseville: 10317 Fairway Drive | 916-797-2221
- Vacaville: 1620 E Monte Vista Ave | 707-452-0905
Can eating lots of donuts be bad for you? Just remember it’s also National CPR Awareness Week. Just sayin’…