No Cover on NYE: Confetti Canons / Free Jello Shots / Free Fernet / Red Carpets
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over the Bay Area |
Submitted by the Event Organizer
You don’t have to go nuts on New Year’s Eve with a $100 ticketed events. Here are some of our favorite local bars and how they are celebrating NYE.
While we’re told that all of the bars will not be charging a cover, but note that sometimes if it becomes crowded some bars change their mind and start charging a cover.
/// SAN FRANCISCO ///
– Elbo Room – Mission -Final Night Ever – $5 well drinks and (we’re told) no cover downstairs (SF)
– Elixir – Mission – $6 happy hour drinks and $3 beer from 9pm to close “Industry Night” on NYE (SF)
– Benders – Mission – Neighborhood bar with no cover charge and midnight toast + Mojito Monday from 4-9pm (SF)
– The Willows– SoMa – happy hour drink prices all night (SF)
– Blackbird – Castro – confetti cannon, free toast (SF) – Market & Noe
– The Riptide – Outer Sunset all vinyl punk/new wave/soul – midnight jello shots on Taraval (SF)
– Throwback Thursdays at Virgil’s Sea Room – Bernal Heights+ Free Fernet Midnight Shots (SF)
– Finn Town – Castro – two happy hours – 5-6;30pm + 10pm to last call (SF)
– Lucky Horseshoe – Bernal Heights -no cover on cortland live classic country and honky tonk (SF) – Bernal Heights
/// SAN JOSE ///
– San Jose Bar & Grill – annual free red carpet w/ midnight toast (SJ) – 85 South Second St.
– Rosie McCanns – Red Carpet, champagne & Party Favors (SJ) Santana Row
– Margaritaville NYE at Tres Gringos Cabo Cantina – Complimentary margarita toast at midnight (SJ) – 83 South 2nd St.
/// EAST BAY ///
– Funky Monkey – red carpel, photo wall, prizes, free appetizers, champagne toast – Main st. and A St. (Hayward)
– Totally 80s All Vinyl– all vinyl at bar threefiftyfive on 19th St. (OAK)
– New Year’s Eve Soul Disco Party – Onesie party at The Mirand and Drexl with midnight toast no cover (OAK)