Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, San Francisco
North Beach First Fridays Art Crawl | SF
Friday, June 1, 2018 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm | Cost: FREE
Dang! This event has already taken place.>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
North Beach | Grant Ave. and Vallejo St., San Francisco
On the first Friday of every month, over a dozen North Beach galleries, museums, bars, and restaurants stay open late for a self-guided First Fridays Art Crawl with special events to showcase the ever-growing collections of art and entertainment that diversify North Beach.
First Fridays Art Crawl
North Beach, San Francisco
6 to 9 pm
Participating Venues for First Fridays
Venues may vary each month, but here’s the core group:
- Arata Fine Art Gallery – 450 Columbus Avenue
- Canessa Gallery – 708 Montgomery Street
- Gallery 454 – 454 Columbus Ave.
- Live Worms – 1345 Grant Avenue
- Macchiarini Creative Designs – 1544 Grant Avenue
- Make Hang Gallery – 450 Green Street
- Modern Eden – 403 Francisco Street
- Stella’s Pastries
- Sweeties – 475 Francisco Street
- The Beat Museum – 540 Broadway
- Cykel – 548 Union Street
>> Important – Always check the First Fridays website for updates before attending. Sometimes there are last minute changes, or events may be canceled.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Block Party
, San Francisco
Address: Grant Ave. and Vallejo St., San Francisco
Submitted by Marriz Ranola