Nyingma Institute Open House: Tibetan Yoga & Meditation Demos | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Tibetan Nyingma Institute (Berkeley) | 1815 Highland Place, Berkeley, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Learn about Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga and meditation, and meet Institute faculty and staff.
The open house program runs from 3–5 PM with light refreshments, followed by their regular Sunday chanting at 5 pm and talk at 6 PM. Come for some or all of the activities, and visit their bookstore and meditation garden. All open house events are free.
- Prayer wheel and meditation garden tour
- Tibetan Relaxation (Kum Nye yoga) demonstration
- Talk on the Nyingma Institute, its programs and activities
- Class and program counseling
- Reception with light refreshments
Categories: Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Walks & Tours, Yoga