Online Joking Hazard Game Social
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Dark sense of humor? Not easily offended? This may be a good game for you… Join us for fun and laughs. Joking Hazard is a party game in which players complete fill-in-the-blank scene from cards in their hands typically deemed as offensive, risqué or politically incorrect.
Rooms will have up to seven players, we will have multiple rooms and I will be around to teach the basics, but this game is similar to Apples to Apples, just raunchier and with pictures instead of words.
A few notes:
* Two windows or two devices needed to play and zoom at the same time. The game board is best on the larger device to be able to read and move cards around.
* Connecting to Zoom works best if you have installed the updated ZOOM Cloud meeting app by zoom.us, logged in to your Zoom account and have closed other non-essential windows.
* There is an Online Event LINK near the date and time on the event page. Click on the link and then click join.
* Please make sure conversations are all-inclusive, if you start a topic that seems like not everyone is in to, you can invite people to a discussion in a breakout room.
* Use the mute/unmute feature to avoid background noise.
* Never click on any links posted by members unless you are 100% sure of the source, report inappropriate comments or private messages.
* Please be kind, courteous and accepting of others beliefs.