Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 2019 Park Street Art & Wine Faire is Alameda’s biggest event of the year featuring over 300 arts, crafts, and food, local wines and regional beers, live music, and a special kids’ area from 10 am to 6 pm on July 27-28, 2019.
Each day offers continuous live entertainment on three stages as Bay Area favorites perform classic rock, bluegrass, funk, jazz, and soul.
2019 Park Street Art & Wine Faire
- Arts & Crafts Vendors: 250+ arts and craft vendors
- Live Entertainment: Continuous live music on three stages
- Kids’ Area: Bounce houses, carnival rides, face painting, and Waterballerz
- Festival Food: 50+ festival favorites (corndogs, gyros, dole whip, and more)
- Shopping Galore: local shops and restaurants will be offering special promotions throughout the weekend
- Craft Beer & Wine: For the 21+ crowd, multiple beverage booths will be serving craft beers regional wines
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, East Bay
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Live Music
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Park St. & Lincoln Ave., Alameda, CA