City Hike: Park Views, Panhandle, Pretty Flowers & a Pub for Pints | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Kezar Bar & Grill | 900 Cole St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get ready for another adventure with our favorite hill-climber and hike leader, Jill Katz. Grab your walking shoes and come meet the group at Carl/Cole in front of Kezar Bar & Grill at 1 pm on Saturday, March 26, 2016.
From the meeting point, they’ll walk to Mt. Olympus; it’s an odd little park, but you’ll get to climb up some cool stairs.
Next, they’ll criss cross back to Corona Heights Park, which has incredible views and feels like you are in the mountains. Then, they’ll work their way up to Buena Vista Park, which has a multitude of stairs for an extra butt workout.
Afterwards, they will head towards the Panhandle and cross over to the Conservatory of Flowers to see what’s in bloom and end up at the Richmond Republic Draught House. Now, that’s a Saturday afternoon!
Things to know:
- This a 6-mile A-B walk, so think about that in terms of transportation. You will not be going back to where you started.
- Contact Phone: 805-895-9139 – only TEXT if necessary; you do not need to RSVP
- Recommended Clothing: Layers, of course!
- Recommended Food: None. Maybe a small snack
- Cancellation Condition: If it rains sideways, but even so they would just look for rainbows
- Dogs Allowed: No
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Sports & Wellness, Walks & Tours