Home » **Annual Event**, East Bay, Live Music
2019 Point Richmond Concert Series Opening: Cajun/Zydeco, Jazz, R&B | East Bay
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Point Richmond Music is a free grassroots series bringing a wide range of top notch musicians to the small, quaint town of Point Richmond.
Concerts are held on second Fridays of each month, June through September in 2019 from 5:30 pm – 7:45 pm.
Local restaurants are open on concert nights, offering a wide array of cuisine. They feature art by The Arts of Point Richmond, face painting for children, and dancing in the street.
June 14, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Gator Nation Band
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Pascal Bokar’s Afro Blue Grazz Band
July 12, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Dirty Cello
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Deep Blue Jam
August 9, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Maurice Tani + 77 El Deora
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Pellejo Seco
September 13, 2019
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Matt Jaffe
- 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm – Extra Large
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, East Bay
, Live Music
Address: Washington Ave. and Cottage Ave., Richmond, CA