The East Bay Bike Party is a monthly mobile party for riders of all ages, experience levels, and bike types, to meet, ride, and play together in the streets on the second Friday of the month with upwards of 400 riders usually meeting near an East Bay BART station at 7:30 pm.
Every month is a different costume theme, so dress your best and bring some music too.
East Bay Bike Party
Second Friday of every month | Meet at 7:30p, Roll at 8p
Check the Bike Party website or East Bay Bike Party Facebook for theme and meeting location.
The exact route and stops are posted 24 hours prior to each month’s event.
How the East Bay Bike Party rides:
- Stay to the right
- Stop at lights
- Ride straight
- Don’t hate
- Pack your trash
- Don’t get smashed
Bike Party participants should be self-sufficient. Come prepared!
* Lights – Be seen by others!
* Locks – Don’t get your bike stolen at party stops!
* Layers – Dress appropriately for a nighttime outdoor event!
* Water – Hydration is good for you!
* Flat Kit – Bring a tube, pump, multi-tool, etc.
– Updated 10/4/22 – Event info last checked via website