10 Free Guided Walking Tours on President’s Day 2020 | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Got the day off? Take a guided walk around San Francisco and learn something new about the city you love on President’s Day.
2020 President’s Day Walking Tours
Monday, February 17, 2020
All Over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are greatly appreciated
San Francisco City Guides Schedule
- 9:30 am: Japanese Tea Garden
- 10:00 am: 1906: Earthquake And Fire
- 11:00 am: City Hall and the Civic Center(No Tour Today)
- 11:00 am: Fisherman’s Wharf: A Hidden History
- 1:00 pm: Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:00 pm: Palace Of Fine Arts/Marina
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19