Presidio’s Family Friendly Bike & Book Fest | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Main Post (Presidio) | Park Blvd. and Lincoln Blvd., San Franciso, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us for the a free celebration of the San Francisco Public Library Summer Stride Series, honoring bikes, books, and your national parks. Enjoy family-friendly bike tours, participate in bike crafts with Scraper Bike Team, read the Bikes for Sale StoryWalk with author Carter Higgins, and much more.
- Family-friendly Bike Tours
- Art with Scraper Bike Team
- Bikes for Sale Story Walk
- Roaring Mouse Bicycle Shop Tune-Up Tent
- Y-Bike Learn to Ride
- Practice putting your bike on the front of a bus
- JUMP Bike Rides
- Raffle with prizes
- San Francisco Library’s Spoke & Word Bike
- Bike parade you can ride in and much more
Where is the Presidio Bike & Book Fest? Near the Presidio Visitor Center and Transit Center in the Presidio’s Main Post.
How can I get there?
- Bike: Bring your bike or scooter and join the Bike Parade! Free and secure bike parking available from the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition. Visit presidio.gov to find the best bike routes in the Presidio.
- Public Transit: MUNI 43 and PresidiGo Shuttle, get off at the Presidio Transit Center stop.
- Car: Paid parking is available at the Main Post.
What should I bring? Be sure to bring warm layers, comfortable shoes, a reusable water bottle, and pack a lunch or snacks. Food is available for purchase at the Transit Center.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals