Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come to Bespoke at Westfield San Francisco Centre each Friday throughout the month of August to meet Project Runway Season 14 designer Jake Wall of JAKE beginning Aug. 7 through Sept 4, for an exclusive Q&A interview following the airing of each new Project Runway episode.
Jake Wall will be interviewed on stage from 4:30-5:30 pm, about the previous night’s Project Runway episode, and how key learnings/themes have impacted his current fashion design approach. Each talk will be followed by a public meet and greet with Jake, held in Bespoke demo from 5:30-6 p.m. In addition, don’t miss exclusive live showcases of the hottest looks from JAKE’s latest Indiegogo clothing campaign, which will launch in conjunction with the weekly events.
Project Runway’s Jake Wall Meet & Greet Schedule
- Friday, Aug. 7 – 4:30-6 pm: Meet #DesignerJAKE at Bespoke Series Kick-Off with Exclusive interview with Jake Wall hosted by Maghan McDowell from Women’s Wear Daily
- Friday, Aug. 14 – 4:30-6 pm: “An Unconventional Approach to the Fashion Industry” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Aug 21 – 4:30-6 pm: “Designing for Destinations” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Aug. 28 – 4:30-6 pm: “Inspired by Your Surroundings – Designing for Your Environment” with exclusive interview with Jake Wall
- Friday, Sept. 4 – 11:30 am to 1:30 pm – Finale Fashion Show in partnership with Bloomingdales featuring special Project Runway guest
Free, but an RSVP is requested
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Lectures & Workshops
, San Francisco
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 845 Market St, San Francisco, CA