Muni Valentine Bar Crawl: 14 Mission & 4 Bars in 4 Hours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem | 2323 Mission St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Instead of crawling on your knees from bar to bar, crawl on Muni. They’ll hit 4 bars in 4 hours, taking the 14 Mission between each one. They’re riding the 14 in honor of Valentine’s Day on the 14th (but two days early).
Come alone, come with a date, come with all your transit-loving friends. This will be the best platonic pre-Valentine’s Day celebration you ever had on a bus.
Muni Valentine Bar Crawl
Thursday, February 12, 2015 | 6-10 pm
Bars along the 14 Mission Muni Line, San Francisco
FREE, but an RSVP is appreciated. Muni fair is required. Bring money for drinks.
- 6 pm: Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, 2323 Mission St (btw 19th St and 20th St)
- 7 pm: El Rio, 3158 Mission St (at Precita Ave)
- 8 pm: St. Mary’s Pub, 3845 Mission St (at College St and Crescent St)
- 9 pm: Pissed Off Pete’s, 4528 Mission St (btw Santa Rosa St and Ocean Ave)
Meet them at any stop along the way, or ride the whole route.
This crawl is a FUNdraiser for SF Transit Riders (SFTRU): current and future riders united to achieve excellent, affordable, and growing public transportation. They work to make Muni awesome. Since it is a fundraiser they are also selling drink/raffle tickets at varying prices. People can also buy their own drinks, or not buy any at all.
Drink/Raffle Ticket Prices
- $40 = Best Deal: 1 year of Membership + 4 drink/raffle tickets
- $30 = 4 drink/raffle tickets
- $24 = 3 drink/raffle tickets
- $18 = 2 drink/raffle tickets
- $10 = 1 drink/raffle ticket
- $ 0 = just come along for the ride, all you need is your bus pass
Each ticket gets one entry into the raffle and one $4 drink + $1 tip.