Rare Digital Art Feast: Dinner, Art, Blockchain Talk & Giveaways | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Code & Canvas | 151 Potrero Avenue, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join in for dinner where you can watch what you eat while you eat.
What’s Rare Digital Art Feast?
Rare Digital Art Feast is a food and drink-centric digital art exhibit and event for San Francisco creators, art collectors and art lovers.
Learn how digital art can actually be as unique as your grandmother’s secret recipe, what opportunities there are for collecting art, and how blockchain opens up a whole new world of benefits that creators and collectors can eat up to their heart’s content.
What’s On The Menu?
- For the 1st course, you’ll meet your fellow art enthusiasts while enjoying food and a delicious buffet of rare digital art on the house.
- The 2nd course will be a gourmet spread of blockchain and art collecting knowledge served up by Blockchain Art Chef Joe Chiappetta.
- The 3rd Course? You can never have too many chefs in this kind of kitchen, so after Joe’s talk, Digitally Rare podcast co-host Matt Condon will be leading a panel of experts in an exploration of their blockchain + art world experiences, including Christina Steinbrecher-Pfandt Co-founder at Blockchain.Art.
- And we’ll spice up the 4th and final course with the most delicious auction this side of the Bay, plus giveaways for attendees of our very rare, very digital art feast, compliments of Joe Chiappetta and MakersPlace.
- 6:00 pm: Network: Eat food, and drink while enjoying the rare digital food art exhibit. Sign-up for giveaways before seating at 6:45pm.
- 6:50 pm: Intros and announcements
- 7:00 pm: Joe Chiappetta presents Innovative Opportunities for Collecting Art on the Blockchain
- 7:20 pm: Short announcement
- 7:25 pm: Panel of Blockchain + Art Experts – Moderator: Matt Condon of Digitally Rare | Panel: Crypto Artist Joe Chiappetta, Dannie Chu of MakersPlace, and Christina Steinbrecher-Pfandt of Blockchain.Art
- 7:45 pm: Q&A
- 8:00 pm: 3 very special digital pieces will be up for auction.
- 8:30 pm: Return to the gallery to enjoy the rare digital art exhibit and food while listening to beats spun by DJ Tongkat Ali, with potions in hand mixed by Matéo.