Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families
Cattle Drive Through Downtown Pleasanton | East Bay
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 2019 Alameda County Fair takes over their annual Pleasanton stomping grounds with carnival rides, horse racing, exhibits, animals, food, games, pig races, tons of kids activities, extreme rodeos and more.
Also catch a nightly 8 pm concert (free with your paid admission) at their 3,000 seat amphitheater, which you can also watch from the lawn on a jumbo-tron screen. There will also be fireworks every night except on the 4th of July.
2019 Alameda County Fair
June 14-July 7, 2019
Alameda County Fair, Pleasanton
Tickets are $12 pre-sale (through June 13) / $15 gate for adults
Parking is $10 ($8 in advance)
2019 Special Discount Days (most end at 5 pm)
- June 14 – FriYAY Free Admission – Until 3 pm (Opening Day)
- June 16 – Father’s Day Free Day – Dads are free until 5 pm
- June 19 – Pet Food Drive & $1 Rides. Free admission with donation.
- June 20 & 27 – “Kids FREE Thursdays” & $2 Bites of the Fair. Kids 12 and under free plus there’s $2 samples of fair food favorites – Until 5 pm
- June 14, 21, 28 & July 5 – “Boomer Fridays” – 62 and better receive free admission until 5 pm
- June 26 – Feed the Need Food Drive & $1 Rides. Donate 4 non-perishables and receive free admission – Until 5 pm
- July 3 – Foster Kids Clothing Drive & $1 Rides. Donate 1 clothing item and receive free admission – Until 5 pm
- July 4 – First Responder’s Day. Free admission with valid ID – Until 3 pm
- Military Appreciation Day – Everyday, military members receive one free admission with valid Military ID. Veterans are free with proof of service.
Real-life cowboys and cowgirls rustle a mighty herd of steers through Downtown Pleasanton as the Opening Day Cattle Drive returns for its third and final ride.
The event will start at Del Valle Avenue and head on to Main Street at approximately 10:30 am on Friday, June 14. Select downtown restaurants and retailers will be giving away free Alameda County Fair tickets while supplies last and the Museum on Main will provide fun activities for kids. Wild West Weekend festivities will continue at the Fair through Sunday.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
Address: 312 St Mary Street, Pleasanton, California 94566