Rising Tides, Rising Voices: Panel Discussion On Climate Justice | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Anna Head Alumnae Hall | 2537 Haste St, Berkeley, CA
Both environmental degradation and environmental benefits are unevenly distributed along racial and economic lines. This intersection of environmental and social justice is something that they must put at the forefront of our environmental movement.
Join in for this panel discussing these intersections, their impacts, and what they must do to ensure that the environmental movement is fighting for those most marginalized.
Rising Tides, Rising Voices: Panel Discussion on Climate Justice | Berkeley
Monday, April 23, 2018 | 6 pm- 8 pm
Anna Head Alumnae Hall, 2537 Haste St, Berkeley
Joining on this panel are:
- Jessica Tovar from Local Clean Energy Alliance
- Alvaro Sanchez from the Greenlining Institute
- Rachel Morello-Frosch from UC Berkeley
- Esther Goolsby from the Communities for a Better Environment.
- Caroline Farrell from the Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment.
Refreshments will be provided.