“Ritual Eats Week” Up to 50% Off at 70+ SF Restaurants | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
During Ritual Eats Week, 70+ SF restaurants will be offering promotions on select menu items offered at affordable prices up to 50% off.
“Ritual Eats Week”
Starts Monday, October 15, 2018
All Over San Francisco
Ritual helps local SF residents discover new eats in their neighborhood, making lunchtime more convenient and social. With Ritual Eats Week, Ritual and Apple Pay are encouraging colleagues to collaborate on their orders and get out of the office to enjoy local food favorites with their teammates, without wasting time in line.
Any customer who orders with the Ritual app and pays with Apple Pay will have access to these exclusive daily deals – simply make sure you have Ritual and Apple Pay on your mobile phone, and you’re ready to eat.
- The Organic Coup – Coup Wrap for $6.99 (67% off)
- The Plant Cafe Organic – Dino Kale Salad for $8 (57% off)
- Freshroll – Standard Sandwich with choice of protein for $5.94 (70% off)
- Illy Cafe – Breakfast Panino for $3.45 (50% off)
- Ladle & Leaf – Chipotle Chicken Salad for $9.07 (70% off)
- EarthBar (inside Equinox gyms) – Earth Berry Smoothie for $3.98 (50% off)
- Cadillac Bar & Grill – Puffy Tacos for $6 (33% off)
- Coffee Cultures – Avocado Toast for $3.50 (40% off)
- Poke Bar – Build Your Own Small Poke Bowl for $8.15 (69% off)
- Project Juice – Acai Bowl for $7.65 (70% off)
- Manila Bowl – Adobo Bowl for $6 (66% off)
- La Capra – Quinoa Salad for $6 (50% off)
- SAJJ – Chicken Shwarma for $7.00 (63% off)
- Small Foods – All Coffee Drinks 50% off
- Mexico Au Parc – Fajitas Burrito for $5.50 (60% off)
- Caffe Centro – Cobb Salad for $6.99 (68% off)
- Steep Creamery & Tea – Milk Tea for $2.50 (55% off)